Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Preggo Pics

So this pregnancy is flying by! One of the perks of being pregnant with an active one year old. So I was religious at taking pictures of myself every two weeks when I was pregnant the first time. I haven't been that good this time around but I believe it's because 1) I don't shower and get dress everyday and 2) I don't feel like my belly has changed that much yet, seriously. Looking back at pictures of my last pregnancy, I'd say right now at 16 weeks I look like I did at 12 weeks with Lexi!

Alright her are some horrible pictures to proove my point...

Here I am at 16 weeks and I think I look pretty good.

This is me at 16 weeks wearing a tight shirt and FYI I just ate, so I look a little bigger than normal.

And this is me at 16 with Lexi. Crazy, huh? I'm huge already!

11 comments:

Amanda said...

cute! you definitely look bigger at 16 weeks with lexi than this time, lucky! i was hoping i'd be smaller this time, but i feel like i look like i'm due any minute with this one. ugh.

Nate and Erin Russell said...

i need to stop kicking myself that i didn't take consistent pics of me when i was pregnant with rachael... i'm so excited to find out what you're having!

K. Bitton said...

You look good! I look just as big as you and I'm only 10 weeks tomorrow...:)

Katy said...

You look so good!

Stephanie said...

Wow congrats on baby #2! I'm glad I saw your blog because I seriously had no idea. It's really funny because last time I saw you I was thinking how skinny you looked and now I find out you are pregnant!! Crazy!

Natalie said...

You do look great! I'm so excited for you, keep the cute pictures coming

Katherine Mortenson Weller said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady! :D

Melinda said...

You look so young in the bottom picture. Those pictures are great, you are really photogenic! Can't wait to see that little baby not in your belly anymore!

Anony said...

Yep, you're having twins this time around. haha

amber said...

look at you and your prego belly, you look great sam. :)

Star said...

Ha! I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't shower everyday because of two little ones. Thanks! It made me feel better.