I found some fun things on bulletin board (BYU-I's version of craig's list) for Lexi. I'm calling them Christmas gifts. I can't take these toys to Washington next month and don't want to hid them in my closet so Christmas came early for Lexi. Oh well, she doesn't know any better.
We got Lexi a small inexpensive kitchen set which she loves! There are dishes and food too. She's played with them ALL day. It's amazing! When she gets older and bigger I want to get her a really nice kitchen (listen to me, I sound like a snob) but for now this is perfect.
We also got her a Little People Barn. It came with a few animals and makes sounds. And it was only $2, such a great deal! I'm looking on ebay for some more animals to go with the set.
4 comments:
Cute! I love Christmas, and I would totally celebrate it early if I had a reason to do it (more to convince Jason...).
I'm looking forward to having Andrew be able to understand more of what Christmas is about. It probably won't be this year, so maybe next year.
That little kitchen is so cute! I'm sure she just loves it. :)
I am also so excited. We decorated two days ago and Devin just loved it. Adalynn keeps ripping the ornaments off the tree and handing them to me so I'm starting to wonder if we should have waited??
Nice finds by-the-way. I love finding toys at great deals!
dang, she's got a nice kitchen. im jealous.
Post a Comment