I bought Lexi this lion "backpack" for our trip to Washington next month. It has a tale or leash attachment which will be great when we're in the airport. Yes, I'm one of those moms who has a leash for her kids. Lexi loves this backpack though. She always wants to wear it. I think it makes her look older.
We also got Lexi this little used pop up tent off of Bulletin board and it's a hit. She LOVES it! And she always wants Daddy to go in it with her.
Sean wanted to watch "Up" so we got it from Redbox. And we watched it together this morning. Lexi even laid on the floor on a pillow (for a few minutes).
And today we went to H-AIR at the Rex. It's a bounce house. Lexi LOVED it. Especially the slides. For all you Rexburg moms, Lexi was free and one parent gets to play free too. So if anyone wants to go there for play dates this winter, call me!
I'm so excited for this break. We're staying in Rexburg and planning on having lots of family time.
4 comments:
very cute sam! looks like you guys are having a really fun break. i'm so sorry you had to go through all that worry the other day. that's the hard part about being pregant...there's so many uncertainties. it's wonderful to hear that all is well for you and your new baby! can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks! so excited for your session too!
After I had Lucy, we got one of those monkey backpacks. They're great, and britton thought it was really funny to have a monkey on her back.
Oh I love you and I miss you. Are you still going to be in town on December 14 and 15? I am going to be in town and would love to see you and your family. Let me know. I'll be there til the 4th of Jan... But I am sure that you will be out of town at that point...
Oh how fun! I've never heard of that H-AIR thing at the Rex. Let's bring our kids there together when Porter gets just a little bigger.
Post a Comment