Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lil' Lexi Update

I am now 35 weeks along. That means I've got about a month left. Yes! I am so ready. This week little Lexi gave us a scare. I was feeling sick, having lots of cramps, no appetite (which is weird for me), and a little spotting. So, I went and got everything checked out and I am fine and she is just about ready to come. Dr. Barton told me that if I went into labor, they wouldn't try to stop me! Yikes.

This week was our second time going to our birthing class. I have really enjoyed it. Sean has too, but he won't admitt it. This week we talked about labor and delivery. I don't know why but when we talked about the stages of labor, I got all teary eyed and scared. But when we watch several women give birth, I thought, oh that doesn't look so bad.

Sean picked out an outfit for our little princess. He wants it to be her coming home from the hospital outfit. He is so excited to have a daddy's little girl. It is so fun to watch him talk to my belly and she her respond to his voice. They already have a precious relationship.


1 comment:

Opal said...

i am so excited for this little baby to come!