Sunday, June 1, 2008

Our Newest Hangout Spot

Sean and I love Rexburg. It is so gorgeous this time of year and the weather is perfect. We went out by the rodeo and fairgrounds and found a sweet park with a duck pond.



You can see the temple from anywhere in Rexburg, it is so great!

This is me 33 weeks prego. I am ready to pop... we went to the doc's on Friday and he said that Alexia should be measuring 40 weeks 4th of July weekend. Right now, I feel like she should come early because I don't have anymore room in here.
This is a sweet duck pond. It will be so fun to have little Lexi here next summer. Sean can't wait to have a playmate.
Sean loves fish... who knows why but he loves to stop and watch them. These red fish were crazy. They kept jumping out of the water and swiming around all crazy like.
Sean chased the ducks... of couse.


3 comments:

Katie Bolton said...

You look like you're ready to pop! :) I bet you can't wait for her to be here, you guys are going to be awesome parents. :)
-katie

Courtney said...

oh cute. looks like fun

Valerie Christensen said...

I have been such a comment slacker...sorry about that. So I will just make one long comment. First of all, the things you have made for Alex are super cute. I have so many things I would like to make right now, but I sorta lent Josh my sewing machine. Eh, oh well. We were glad to hear that Sean survived his accident. Where is that duck pond? Devin loves going places like that now that he is older. Two more questions...are you having a baby shower? And what is your address? Bye!