Sunday, June 15, 2008

Exploring the Local Landscape

There is so much to do here in south eastern Idaho - I love it. I've always wanted to be here in Rexburg in the summer so I could explore the great outdoors. We haven't done as much exploring as we would like because I am huge and so prego and don't want Sean to deliver our baby in the mild of the wilderness.

Just a little north of Rexburg, outside of St. Anthony are the sand dunes. It is so crazy. In the middle of a bunch of farm fields are tons of sand dunes.



Lexi and I sat and watched Sean explore. It was hot and and we get tired easily.


Rexburg is in the middle of a beautiful valley. I love how you can see the mountains in every direction.
We went to the duck pond again. Sean loves looking at the fish and harassing the ducks.

1 comment:

Valerie Christensen said...

You look really cute in the picture where you are sitting on the fence. We never experienced a Rexburg summer, but it looks like fun.