Valerie is waiting for my friend Garrett while he is on his mission in Germany. He will be home in a few weeks and she is so excited. I can relate. I am excited for her and wish her and Garrett the best of luck. Sean guesses they will be married in December. We will see.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Reunion
On Friday, my friends Mike and Valerie came over to our apartment to visit me. Mike and I grew up in the same ward. I hadn't seen him since before his mission in Sydney. He totally has a sweet accent, I just wanted to laugh when he talked.
Valerie is waiting for my friend Garrett while he is on his mission in Germany. He will be home in a few weeks and she is so excited. I can relate. I am excited for her and wish her and Garrett the best of luck. Sean guesses they will be married in December. We will see.
I told Mike that I wanted to take a picture for my mom. This is what I got. Somethings just don't change- he still is a goof.
Valerie is waiting for my friend Garrett while he is on his mission in Germany. He will be home in a few weeks and she is so excited. I can relate. I am excited for her and wish her and Garrett the best of luck. Sean guesses they will be married in December. We will see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment