Thursday, May 29, 2008
My Newest Projects
I have really fell in love with sewing. Since Sean works Saturdays, I spend a lot of time in the sewing lab on campus. Here is what I've been up to...
This is little Lexi's Halloween custome. She is going to be a bear. I am so proud of it. I made up the pattern a little and I think it turned out great.
I am considering making me and Sean bear outfits so we can be papa bear, mama bear and baby bear for Halloween.
I have learned to make caps cute by adding bows and such. I am getting so good at these. I can bust one out in 10 mintues now.
This is her watermelon outfit. I think it's adorable. It's a little bright for my conservative hubbie but that's fine with me.
This isn't fancy but it's the first baby blanket I've made. I just sewed the edges but that is a big deal for me because I have trouble sewing straight lines.
I made this bib out of a towel. It is super easy to make. I just had trouble finding the right size of towel.
I made a couple pairs of these fleece PJs. I am way impressed by my abilities. I can't wait to put her in them during the winter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
These are so cute! I'm so jealous of sewing skills! :)
-katie
Sam you have done a great job on your projects. All the little details are so adorable. Alexia is a lucky girl to have such a talented mommy. She'll be so cute in all her special clothes.
Sorry I don't know why my post name changed to "our adventures so far", but I fixed it. That was me if you didn't know.
I was wondering who that was...
you crack me up sam. that baby better come soon before you and sean get even crazier lol. i must say i am very impressed with the sewing. lex is a lucky girl to have such excited parents
Dang Sami! You are amazing! I'm gonna need to come over and check some of this stuff out. ha ha.
Post a Comment