Alexia is growing so much! This week, I realized that I can see her body moving inside of me. Looking at my stomach, I can see it move. It is so wierd but very exciting!
I went to the doctor's again today. I am 29 weeks now but still measuring early. Right now, I am measuring 33 weeks. Doctor Alred said that if we continue growing like this, I will be getting another ultrasound before Alexia is born. He thinks there is a good chance that she will come early and/or be big. She is our moose baby. Also, I got my sugar test and I passed! That made me so happy!
1 comment:
Oh the good old glucose test. That stuff is nasty! Good to hear all is well though. It's so nice to get good results back especially when you're pregnant, cus it's all about the baby. And just to let you know, don't worry about the whole measuring big thing, cus most of the time it doesn't tell you how big the baby is. My friend measured really small her whole pregnancy and the docs kept saying that her baby wasn't growing right and all this stuff and he was a 6 lbs 6 oz healthy boy born a week early. It turns out she just carries her babies farther back than most women. I measured right on every single appointment and Madisyn was 10 days late. It really could go any way. She'll come out when she's done cookin. As long as she's healthy, that's what really matters!
Post a Comment