Sunday, May 25, 2008
32 Weeks and Growing Pains
Today is my 32 week mark. That means only eight more until I'm due. I sure hope she comes early! I have been feeling a lot of "growing pains" lately. My hips and joints are sore all the time and Alex never stops moving. I can no longer lay down comfortably- I think that means I'm done being prego. I am going to the doctor's again this week. We might be getting another ultra-sound to see how big she is because I have been measuring early.
I cannot image getting any bigger. I hope I am about done growing. I don't have anymore room in here!
I did it. I don't know why but people take pictures of their tummy when they are prego but I did it too. Look my belly button is still in there. Sean keeps waiting for it to pop so he can pull on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sam you look great! Those last few weeks are the hardest, because it's so close, yet seems so far and like you said it just gets uncomfortable cus it feels like there's no more room! Hang in there. Everything will turn out great and before you know it Alexia will be in your arms and not taking over your body. We love ya!
Post a Comment