Friday, May 2, 2008

My First Sewing Project



I am in a children's clothing class this semester. I am so excited about the projects we are going to be making. This is our first one. I am making caps and booties. I also plan on making matching mittens. The ones in the picture are for newborns. I am so proud of myself. This were pretty easy to make. The booties were a little difficult because they are so small but it was worth it because they are so cute. I can't wait to see Alexia in them!

4 comments:

Chelsi said...

So fun! Before I had Madisyn, I never really made very many things, but it's so much fun when it's for one of your own. I love doing projects now! What a great opportunity to have a class available. Your little pink clothes are so cute! What else do you get to make?

Sam said...

I am going to make a t-shirt and pants, a blessing dress, a coat and a few other things. I am so excited!

Chelsi said...

How fun is it that you will know how to make any type of baby clothing! You'll have to post pictures of all the finished products!

Valerie Christensen said...

Awwwwwww. How cute!