Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sean's Shoulder Update

It's been 13 weeks since Sean dislocated his shoulder.
And 5 weeks since Sean's surgery.
And 1 weeks since Sean start physical therapy.
And he is doing so much better than expected!
He's no longer wearing a sling, is driving, doing his exercises and stretches several times a day and is able to doing most things around the house again.
I went to part of his physical therapy appointment today and 
I just have to say that Sean is a great guy!
He was so friendly with all the staff and cheerfully did all of the exercises without complaining.
He's an ideal patient.
And I'm so happy with his recovery and glad that we decided to do the surgery.
Sean is already able to do some movements that he couldn't do before with his injured shoulder.
It will be so great for him to have full function of his shoulder again.

1 comment:

Allen Family said...

So glad he is doing so well. How are you liking utah?