Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Recipe Collection

I have been working on fixing up my recipe blog for a while now.
(I need something to distract me from the fact that I'm 9 months pregnant!)
Anyway, this is a project that I'm doing for myself
but it case anyone else is interested you can click the button over on the right hand side of my blog
and it will now take you to my recipe blog.
I'm only putting recipes on that blog that I've tried and liked.
Also I'm making sure that I included  a picture (if available), a ingredient list 
and the cooking directions and a link to where I originally found the recipe (if available).
I'm hoping this will make it easier for me to create a menu for a family's meals.
FYI, this is still a work in progress. 
I'm working on organizing the labels and all of the older recipes still.

No comments: