Monday, October 15, 2012

FHE at the Park and 40 Weeks Pregnant

 Tonight for FHE (hopefully our last FHE as a family of four) we went to a huge park by our house.
I'm trying to do lots of fun stuff with the girls before their brother is born.
I think we successed tonight.
We all had lots of fun and I have some pictures to prove it...

 


For the sake of record keeping, here I am at 40 weeks pregnant today.
I have a 49.5 inches waist and feel like I'm gonna explode!
My stomach feels so tight all the time.


Sadly the picture quality is awful but Avery is just so darn cute I had to share the picture anyway.
 



Yes, my husband is the biggest kid at the park.
But the girls love him and children swarm to him because he's so fun.


After playing at that first playground we walked over to the "castle playground" as my girls call it.
(The park has at least 6 different playgrounds.)




 Avery wanted to ride the "carriage." She's such a little princess.


 And here's Avery riding "Thomas."


 It was a beautiful night. The sun was shinning and the mountains looked gorgeous.
When I look at this picture I just hear Sean singing this song.

No comments: