Monday, January 9, 2012

Pre-Christmas Activities

Why, yes, I'm a bloggin machine right now!

Here are a few pictures from December.

It snowed a few times. It never really stuck though.

The girls however were excited.




Lexi was so excited about Christmas crafts.

Here is a snowman that she made.

She was very proud of it.

And it is still hanging up in our dinning room and probably will all winter long.

Avery made one too.

We (well I) strung popcorn on some thread and we put it on the tree.

It turned out okay but I will probably never do it again.

Next year will try Cheerios or Fruit Loops instead.

We finally had a star on the top of our tree and a tree skirt on the bottom.


We (well the girls) decorated a gingerbread house again this year.



We talked a lot about baby Jesus this year.

Lexi even memorize parts of some scriptures about Christ's birth.

The girls decided to decorate a "manger" for baby Jesus.


Lexi was so concerned that baby Jesus wasn't born in a hospital.

She told me that she would let Jesus in the hotel.


And just for fun here is a picture of the excited bride Lexi and her bride Belle barbie.


And I just was so proud of myself.

I found this remote control Geo Trax's train set at the thrift store for $6!!!

Now we officially have a boy toy at our house.


1 comment:

Opal said...

Avery looks so crazy and awesome in that picture with jesus in the manger they decorated. I so need to be best friends with her. lol.