Sunday, January 8, 2012

Halloween Happened Along Time Ago!!!

YES. I'M STILL ALIVE!!!


AND THIS BLOG IS NOT DEAD!!!


I'M BACK!!!


...


So now it's time for a MASSIVE amount of blogging.


I have reasons for not blogging for the last two months.


Sean was studying for the CPA back in November and needed the computer all the time.


Then it was Thanksgiving and then Sean took said CPA test (and passed).


And then my biggest reason for not blogger is that our desktop got a virus back in November and we just got it finally fixed this week.


...


So, Halloween.


It was great. Lexi had a party at preschool.


And then we went to the Trunk-or-Treat at the church.


Here are a few pictures from that...















And here some pictures of the girls on Halloween.


Of course, it was a Princessed themed Halloween at our house.









All ready to go.


I was a witch.


Sean was a dad.


We went Trick-or-Treating with our friends the Hornbargers.





Avery had such a great time.


At first she just rode in the wagon with Kaylee.


Eventually she got out and walked with the big girls.


Avery insisted on carrying her pumpkin pail even though it probably weighed as much as her.


The girls got way more candy than I'd even let them eat.






And now I'm hoping I can blog about Thanksgiving before I put the girls to bed.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Wow I was wondering if you were going to blog again. I missed them. Super excited it's not private anymore too. Baby mason is due in three weeks! Any last advice?.