17 months later...
Since I love to put my girls in matching clothes that means
I have several outfits sized 2 years apart.
Today I pulled out the 24 month/ 2T box of clothes for Avery.
In one month she will be the age Lexi was when she became a big sister
and started wearing matching clothes.
So now Avery will start wearing the same outfits she did when she was a baby.
So I will be taking several comparison pictures.
I have several outfits sized 2 years apart.
Today I pulled out the 24 month/ 2T box of clothes for Avery.
In one month she will be the age Lexi was when she became a big sister
and started wearing matching clothes.
So now Avery will start wearing the same outfits she did when she was a baby.
So I will be taking several comparison pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment