Monday, November 30, 2009

Watch Me Grow!

It's offical. I'm half way done. I'm 20 weeks pregnant. Here are some pictures of my belly the last few weeks (This should make you feel skinny, even after all that Thanksgiving turkey).


18 weeks

19 weeks

20 weeks


Lexi wanted her picture taken too. Haha.


This pregnancy is going by fast! I'm so excited for tomorrow. We're going in for an ultrasound to find out what we're having. I hope the baby will cooperate and give us a good peek! Cross you fingers.
Sean left the news on the TV and I'm listening to it as I post. Anyway, there was just a story about a women who's first baby weighed 9 lbs, second baby 11 lbs and she just had her third baby and he weighed 15.6 lbs! HOLY COW! I don't like hearing stories like that.

6 comments:

Liz Johnston said...

Sorry your pictures do not make me feel skinny! But I only have a few weeks left!!

Lisa said...

Sam I am excited to find out what you're having!!! That countdown is driving me nuts, it must be driving you crazier!

Suki Lotti said...

That 15 lb baby was born 4 weeks early too, right?

And my first thought is exactly the same as Liz's. Yeah... not feeling skinny (not that I'm feeling fat either - I'm just done).

Beth Tunnell said...

You look gorgeous Sam! And it's a little depressing that I'm about half as far along as you and just about the same size ;o)

The Kradolfers said...

You look great Sam. I can't wait to find out what you are having. I totally think its a girl, but we'll see soon!

Valerie Christensen said...

I cant believe you are already 20 weeks--has it been going by fast? I swear my pregnancy with Adalynn felt like it only lasted like 2 months--it went by so much faster than with Devin.