It's snowed a few times here this year but it hasn't lasted long and hasn't been enough to play in. Well last night it snowed pretty good for 30 minutes. So, I bundled Lexi up and took her outside for her first experience in the snow. She was mesmerized by it. She kept saying snow over and over after I told her what it was called. She loved it... for the first five minutes until her hands got cold. Then I took her inside for a nice warm bath.
5 comments:
How fun! And I love her pink marshmallow outfit. She is adorable in it!
This is so cute. She looks so fascinated!
So cute! Love the amazed facial expression. Priceless! Everything is so much more magical through the eyes of your child. Love that snow suit too! Very pink :)
Looking at her bundled up gets me so excited for Christmas. I can't wait to bundle up Porter for this season too!
It is totally weirding me out that you are blogging about snow and I just blogged about playing on the beach! I really do miss that first snow--the other day we were looking at a book and Devin saw a snowman and he asked "i make one?" Owwwww---I didn't know what to tell him about that. Kinda made me sad.
Post a Comment