I had a regular check up today. Nothing special, just pee in a cup and check the heart beat sort of appointment. I scheduled my ultrasound!!! Dec 1st is the big day. I can't wait! (Like you couldn't tell I'm excited by the giant countdown at the top of my blog).
When I was pregnant with Lexi, I KNEW I was having a girl. This time around, I don't having a gut feeling about the gender. Today Dr. Allred guessed I was having a boy by the sound of the heartbeat but at my last visit a different doctor told me the heartbeat sounded like a girl's. So who knows. Anyway, I put a poll up. So vote on what you think the baby will be and in 19 days we'll find out if you're right.
Either way, Sean and will be so excited. We have LOVED having a little girl and would love another but it would be fun to have a boy and by ties for church and trucks.
4 comments:
that is exactly how i felt about gender. i LOVE LOVE having a girl, so i really thought i wanted another one (just slightly more though because their birthdays will be probably within 2 weeks of eachother) but as soon as i found out it was a boy i was so happy and of course brian is thrilled! if you have one of each i think it is perfect because then it really doesnt matter what you have next! that being said.. i think you are having a boy. idk why- it just seems like EVERYONE i know is having a boy lately. so i will vote that!
oh and i dont buy any of that heartbeat stuff.. this babys heartbeat and katherines have been basically the same rate during both pregnancies. and katherine is definitely a girl, and unless something essential that we definitely saw on the ultrasound falls off.. this is a boy!
im excited for you to find out!! they sell those intelligender tests at walgreens for 30 dollars. you should do one and see if its right! i was too scared to haha.
Good luck! I'm kind of hoping to have another girl. I love having a girl family, it is so much fun. But Britton has been praying for a baby brother and telling everyone that she wants a brother, so we'll see.
dr. allred told me he thought it was a girl!! and jake is allllll boy. I totally think you're having another girl.
Post a Comment