With each passing month, Lexi changes so much. She is always learning new things. Here are some pictures of Lexi this week...

Dancing to the "If Your Happy and You Know It" song. Here she is clapping her hands along with the words. This is one of her favorite primary songs.

Frustrated that I'm blocking the door. She is trying to close it so she can be in her room all by herself (one of her favorite things).

This isn't a great picture but it will work. If you look closely you can see that Lexi has a blush brush. One of her latest obessions is... make-up! That's right, make-up. A week ago she saw me putting it on and was curious so I put some blush on her cheeks. Now whenever she sees me putting on make-up she points to her cheeks. She likes to use the brush to "put" blush on herself and her stuffed animals.

Another obession is tupperware. I was finding spoons and measuring cups in and under the couch and all over the place so I went to the dollar store and bought her some of her own.

We've had some really nice days this week (I have a feeling that is all about to change). Lexi loves going outside. She brings me my shoes and her shoes and points to our jackets on the coat rack. She tries to do everything she can to get me to take her outside.

Lexi's hair is starting to look shaggy and falls into her eyes. So I'm trying to figure out the best way to style it. With these make-shift pigtails, I think she looks like a bug.
Some more of Lexi's favorite things are:
1) ...Elmo. She loves him. She freaks out whenever she sees him. She calls him "Momo." I need to get this girl a Tickle-Me-Elmo.
2) Lexi also loves coloring. She loves to carry around a notebook and crayons and scribble. Sometimes she likes it when we draw with her and other times she just takes away our crayons.
3) Lexi's favorite snack is popcorn. She points to the popcorn box ontop of the cupboard every afternoon. And once Sean puts it in the mircowave she opens the cupboard and trys to pull out the bowl on her own. I've popped it in the air popper a few times for her and she seems to enjoy that too.
4) Now when we ask her, "Where's Lexi?" she points to herself. It's adorable! She loves to point to things that she knows. Everyday I ask her, Where Nana Krisit is and she points to the picture on the wall and says Nana. She also points and say "Gigi" for my mom. We haven't got her to say grandpa yet but we're working on it.
5) Lexi loves the fridge. She loves to open it and name all the food she recognizes. This girl would love a little pretend kitchen!
1 comment:
I just realized that Lexi is almost exactly 10 months older than Porter. So when he turns 7 months next month, I'll know when Lexi is about to turn 17 mos! How neat huh?
Post a Comment