Friday, October 30, 2009

A Little Update

Nothing too excited has been going on. I had stomach flu a few weeks ago and then Lexi got it. And now I'm worried that I have strep throat but I haven't been tested. Other than being sick this pregnancy is going great.

I felt "Pat" move several times this week which is really exciting. "Pat" is the gender neutral name Sean decided to call our baby. We have no intentions of actually naming our baby that though. If it's a girl, Sean is set on the name Reagan, which I like too. The middle name is still up to discussion. Sean's sister Andrea really wants us to use her name as the middle name but that probably won't happen. Other girl names that I really like are Paisley and Hazel. And if Pat is a boy, he's nameless because we can't agree on one we like.

Something kinda neat is that I have a 15 month old who will be 16 months old next week. And a 15 week old fetus who will be 16 weeks next week.

Sean is keeping busy. He is looking for an internship for next semester. His plan is to graduate in April the week before I'm due. After graduation we aren't sure where we're going or what we're doing. That is something else we are trying to figure out.

Lexi has had some bad nights lately. She has been waking up a bunch at night screaming and whining. I think she's having night terrors. And I'm not sure how to help her. I just rock her and sing Primary songs to her. I hope this phase will pass soon. Let's just say if I wasn't already pregnant then I'm not sure I would want to be because I'm sure not looking forward to being up at night again. Haha.

Over all we're doing good.

1 comment:

Anony said...

How about Ailinh for a middle name?? =D

Pat Ailinh Christensen. Good ring. Good ring.