Last week we went to a "pumkin patch" in Rigby. It was basically someone front yard. Anyway, we got some pictures taken by a local photographer who actually lives in our complex. Annelise was really fun to work with and I think we got some good pictures. She posted some of the pictures up on facebook and her blog today. If you want to look at her blog it's: annelisewoodwardphotography.blogspot. Here are some of the proofs...
I think this one is my favorite of us three. Even Lexi is looking at the camera.
I also think this is a good one of us three (well, four, haha)
I love Lexi's cheesy smile in this picture.
There was a cat in the field, which was purrrfect because we used the cat to get Lexi to look towards the camera.
I LOVE this picture!!! This is Lexi's lion costume. I'm so glad we got some pictures of her in it.















9 comments:
I completely LOVE those pictures!!! Cute family too! :D
cute cute cute pictures! So we went here on Saturday and not a person in site and it was truly like someone's front yard, we were a bit disappointed, but Im glad you guys got to go get some awesome pics!
I love the pictures! They're so adorable!
These are such good pictures!! You guys are so cute!
what the heck. mikayla will be wearing that exact costume this year. we borrowed it from my sister who got it from old navy... umm that is neet. copy cat. hahaha get it "cat" i'm funny sometimes.
so cute!
Such great pictures!!! You all look great!
Lexi makes a very cute lion.
these are soooo fun! Did you make Lexi's costume??
Post a Comment