Monday, October 5, 2009

Conference Weekend

We had a good relaxing weekend. It started Friday afternoon. We took Lexi on a walk.


Don't you just love the hat?!


Here she is playing in the drainage ditch by our apartment.


Reading to herself her new Halloween book. Did ya notice the ponytail?


Friday's highlight was when Sean found our long lost remote inside our ancient couch.


We've created a tradition of getting donuts before the Saturday morning session. Lexi enjoyed participating in the eating of the donuts.

In between the Saturday session I took Lexi on a walk.

Studying Saturday afternoon.

My righteous husband going to the Priesthood session.


During the Priesthood session, I got together with some friends. Here is Lexi and her friend Rachael playing together in a book shelf. (Rachael is just a few weeks younger than Lexi)


Here is a video of the girls dancing together.


Lexi watching the Sunday morning session in her PJs.


And because she has a short attention span, here is Lexi coloring during the Sunday morning session. I really just wanted to take a picture of her pigtails.


Lexi was giving her baby kisses but wouldn't for a picture.


Our great weekend ended this morning with the first snow of the season.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I can't believe it snowed already! Rexburg is crazy!!

Allen Family said...

Can you believe it, we already have snow. It is so crazy. I'm glad you had a good weekend. I also saw you taking pictures of Lexi in the pit. She is so cute.

amber said...

i hate the snow. but i'm trying to have a better attitude this winter, so if you hear me complaining, which may be often, strike me down. :)

Anony said...

Lexi looks so cute in pigtails. You should do her hair like that more often or does she pull them out alot?

Hannah said...

Sean reminds me of Jim Halpert. A lot. Love the sweaters, Sean. And Lexi is DArLING! But you already know that :)

Andrea said...

Sean has gotten some snazzy new sweaters! I like them! And Lexi is ADORABLE! i bet she is missing me!