Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Cat's Out of the Bag... There is a Baby in My Belly!!!

If you haven't already heard... I'M PREGNANT! We are so excited. We are having our second baby. We're due Monday, April 19th 2010. Which means I'm 13 weeks along (well 13 weeks tomorrow technically). We found out about the new addition to our family back in the beginning of August and are now publicly announcing that Lexi is going to be a be sister!

Here are a few pictures from the day we found out about our little bundle of joy...











And this is what I look like now. I'm starting to show if I wear the right clothes...

21 comments:

Valerie Christensen said...

I was wondering when you were going to make your big announcement! So excited for you to join the two kid club--and I'm excited to have another niece/nephew of course!

Cari-Ann said...

Congratulations! Look like we will have kids the same age. I'm due March 30th. How are things going for you this time around? I don't know about you but I've gotten used to my 8 hrs of sleep again....I'm not so excited about losing that but having a little baby is so fun. Congrats again!

Amanda said...

haha i so knew it. idk why, but i seriously feel like i knew a month ago haha.

how fun we get to be prego again together haha. we should hang out. i'm due only like 5 weeks before you. :)

Natalie said...

Crazy! I knew the day would come soon when my friends would start announcing their second round. I hope you're feeling well and keep updating, I love knowing what's going on with your cute fam!

Katy said...

CONGRATS!!! Hope you are feeling well! So excited to hear the news!

Lisa said...

I knew it! Woooooohoooooooo! Congratulations to the 3 of you!!!

Melody said...

Yay! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

Andersen Family said...

Congratulations!!! If I've calculated right Lexi and new baby will be 22 month apart? That's what Hartman and new baby will be too. It's an adventure being prego with an active toddler!! Nursery is the best at 18 months!!!! Good luck!!

Anony said...

craaaazy to think little lex is gunna be a big sis! im so happy for you! and a spring baby is always what you wanted, right?

Adam and Britney said...

did we all notice that Sam's face was wicked tan when she first found out?...tan = sun = SUMMER. SHE'S BEEN PREGO SINCE THE SUMMER AND NEVER TOLD ANYONE!
except me of course.
Yay Sam! I bet Lexie can't wait!

Jared and Brielle Rucks said...

congratulations sam! crazy to think that when we moved into the ward, lexi was only 2 months old, now she is going to be a big sister!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!! I DID NOT KNOW!!!!

Breezie said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Lexie is going to be the cutest big sister! :)

Beth Tunnell said...

Whoa! Congratulations you brave family!

amber said...

Yay for the Christensens! I'm very excited for you guys. :)

Nicole said...

Congratulations! Lexi is going to be a great big sister! And I love her ponytail from your earlier post.

The Carneys said...

Aw! YAY!! Thats so fun! Congrats!! :oD

Perry said...

That is so awesome! Congrats!

K. Bitton said...

yay! Congrats!! :)

Suki Lotti said...

I knew it! You were in my dreams a few weeks ago. Congrats!

Hannah said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I had no idea. I just went onto gmail and noticed your status. and I was SHOCKED!!! That is Crazy! Congrats though! I am thrilled for you!