Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Why Do Lexi's Clothes Smell Good?

So, before Lexi was born I was trying to decide what laundry soap to use on her clothes. My friend Aubrey said her sister uses Snuggle for her kids. So, I went and bought myself some Snuggle and have been very pleased. My sister-in-law Val keeps asking me why Lexi's clothes smell so good and what I use. So I looked the bottle, so I would be able tell her exactly what I was using. It turns out all this time I have been using Snuggle liquid concentrated FABRIC SOFTNER and dyer sheets. I haven't been using laundry soap! OOOPS!

8 comments:

abbyB said...

Awesome! At least they get clean right?

Amanda said...

lol love it! that is so something i would do! we use dreft though- how typical!

Chelsi said...

Oh man that's so funny! Way to go Sam :)

Katie Bolton said...

I did the same thing when I first moved away from home. I thought I was being a frugal shopper because the stuff that I was buying was cheaper. :) And it ended up being fabric softener. :)

Anony said...

way to go, Sam! ;) I love little Lex's face. It just says it all.

will, jess, gabbie, kensie, cambrie... said...

that is hilarious...

Valerie Christensen said...

So now I am wondering if you are going to keep using this or switch to actual laundry detergent??

Love Lexi's face.

Sam said...

We are now using both Snuggle fabric softner and generic plain-o detergent. And her clothes still smell great.