Thursday, March 12, 2009

First Pickle and Potty Experience

Today we decided to let Lexi try a pickle for the first time. Here are some videos...




And today when I was changing her diaper I noticed that she still was trying to poop a little. So I rushed her naked little bum into the bathroom and sat her on the toilet. I think she got distracted by the toilet but she did poop a little.


6 comments:

Valerie Christensen said...

I can't believe you posted a picture of your daughter's poo!

Courtney Ekman said...

Yeah, um, thanks. I think Lexi is darling, but I did NOT need to see that picture.

Courtney said...

sam you are such a goof. i can't believe you took that pic. If i were lexi i would have killed you ha ha ! just kidding i love how you documented this "milestone"

Sam said...

It was her first poop in the toilet. This is a big deal.

Katy said...

so funny what they sometimes eat!!! She'll be potty trained before Sennika at that rate! :)

K. Bitton said...

That is so funny! I did the same thing with grace, only she had just started to poop...it was nearly the nastiest mess ever!