Sunday, March 22, 2009
Where Have We Been?
Last Sunday, the hard drive in our laptop crashed. So this week, we've had to get that fixed. We weren't excited about all the costs of fixing it but were blessed that our tax return finally came last week. Needless to say, our computer is all fixed and running even better than before luckily. It was so horrible going a week without the internet. And it was awful for Sean because having no laptop meant being on campus alot more than normal so he could use the computer. I missed him. I updated my Picasa photo album but still have some major posting to do on my blog. So look for updates and many pictures to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hey i dont know if you saw on facebook but katherines birthday party is this saturday (the 28th) at 3:30 at my apartment. let me know if you and lexi can come!
I knew something was wrong! I'm checking your picasa right now! Glad everything is all better :)
That stinks! So, so sorry about the computer! Good thing you've backed all your pictures up on picasa, eh? :)
Post a Comment