Is there such a thing? I have tried so many different bags and haven't found one that I like. Does anyone have the perfect solution? I hate carrying a big bulky bag, a purse and a baby. Lexi and I are flying to Washington in two weeks and I am trying to figure out the best way to travel by myself with a baby. I don't want to carry a million bags. I found a bag I like on diapers.com, it has a lot of pockets, which is what I need, but it is pricey. It's a Skip Hop Duo Deluxe.

And speaking of traveling, does anyone have any advice on flying with a 9 month old baby by yourself?
10 comments:
try checking ebay for a diaper bag! I bet that have that one for cheaper.
dont get that diaper bag! thats the one i had and the messenger strap kept uncliping whenever it got a little heavy. i FINALLY got a new one with straps that didnt clip!
So what is the name of the one you bought Amanda?
I need advice myself! I'm flying home this weekend with Andrew (without Jason), and he's only 3 months old. Talk about scary!
I don't have a "perfect" diaper bag... I don't think they exist. However, things got much better when I consolidated my diaper bag and my purse.
And, from someone who has traveled with infants more times than I can count.... my best advice is to stay calm, no matter what. : )
Books with 'texture' (like the touch and feel books) or mirrors are good. Avoid toys that make noise. Make sure you have plenty of baby snack food. Oh.... and throw in an extra t-shirt or two and some sweatpants for yourself. Sometimes you can't get up to change diapers because of turbulence... and, well, I've spent many an hour in an airport covered in you-know-what. : )
i used shabbyprincess.com for free layouts and then edited in photoshop cs4
the new diaper bag that i got is just an eddie bauer messenger diaper bag. my mom got it for me actually. it isnt the prettiest bag, but it is all black and gets the job done. its smaller than that one, but it is much more sturdy. and we got her pics at jc penny in IF. oh did u get my note about kates bday party?
i live at continental park #208. the party is at 3:30 tomorrow. :)
you made the tutu! It's so cute! Good job
I traveled with Devin by myself all the time. He always did pretty well--but I brought a ton of things to keep him happy. Treats, books, toys--And I always get things he hasn't seen before. A new toy or book entertains for so much longer than one they see all the time. At least with my kids. When are you leaving for WA?
Post a Comment