Friday night, we went to Donkey Basketball and the Slam Dunk Contest. The Slam Dunk Conest is a tradition for us but this was the first time there has been Donkey Basketball. I had never heard of such a thing before, who knew that people rode real donkeys and played basketball at the same time! It was fun to watch. A few of the Donkeys were crazy and keep bucking people off. Lexi wasn't the biggest fan. Originally, I wasn't going to take her but we did, she and I left early though. Here is some footage.
Saturday, we went to the Flea Market on campus. It was crazy full and people were selling everything. I mean everything and I have proof, our two new baby turtles. Sean LOVES fish and bugs and small animals like that. So now we have two new additions to our small family. We don't know their gender. The guy who sold them say that you can't find out until they are five and they can't mate until then either. And he said they can live up to 40 years! But luckily they grow slowly. We haven't named them yet. Any suggestions? Aren't they cute?
And Sunday, Andrea finally because a Pro bowler on Wii Sports. So now Sean has some real competition!
5 comments:
What does Sean and the turtles have in common? You can't tell what they are until they're five.
-from David
David! I was thinking that doesn't sound like a Chelsi comment. Haha.
hahaha Aaron and I couldn't stop laughing when you guys zoomed in on Lexi's face at the end of the donkey clip. So preshus! Cute turtles by the way.
Cute video of Lexi. And donkey basketball? Only in Rexburg...
I will laugh if you still have those turtles in 40 years. Does Lexi like them? You will have to let us know what you name them.
Post a Comment