Saturday, January 31, 2009

We Love Snow

One thing that I love about Rexburg is the seasons. We are in winter right now so that means snow. Today was Snow Fest. Since we have lots of snow we might as well enjoy it. We didn't go for very long. We mainly wanted to check it out. There were free goodies, hot chocolate, bowling, a polar bear dip, snow carving, horse drawn carriage rides, and of course sledding. It's just fun to see the community come together. I am excited to go to things like this when Lexi is bigger. She isn't such a fan yet.



3 comments:

Beth Tunnell said...

Whoa! That's the coolest snowbear I've ever seen!

Katy said...

I'm glad you went! I was going to send Mark & Senni, but Sennika is getting over yet another ear infection!

Hannah said...

nice bear, sean. I am assuming you did that yourself!