Thursday, January 29, 2009

Growing Up

These last few weeks I have really felt like Alexia has really grown up a lot, so to speak. She is learning so many new things. She is now a champ at eating solids. She loves sweet potatoes and now peaches. She loves feeding herself. She eats pieces of bread, whole peas, cheeroes, grated cheese, etc. She is an AMAZING sleeper. She sleeps 12 -14 hours with one or no feedings! It's wonderful. She is getting better at napping too. Lexi is so much more social. She loves to chat with us and touch our faces. She blows bubbles all the time now from her mouth, it is hilarious. I am working on using sign language with her. I am concentrating on "milk" and "eat" right now. She sits up so well. Still no crawling, she isn't showing any interest, which is fine with me. She has out grown her baby tub and now bathes in the regular tub. Her hair is growing! It moves in the water when she bathes. She smiles and "flirts" with people where ever we go... I feel like this is the most random post. I am just trying to document all of her recent accomplishments.

Basically she is adorable and we love her more than ever. Here are some recent pictures of our cutie...



2 comments:

Valerie Christensen said...

She sure is growing up. And stop bragging about her sleeping so much!! Hahaha. Adalynn is still a 3-4 times a night gal. She is a beast!

Chelsi said...

She is really growing into those cheeks! What a little cutie pie. Isn't being a mom the best!