she kinda looks like katherine with all that hair! haha. but seriously, thats probably what she is going to look like when she is older!i think kate and lexi need to have a play date :) it would be fun to see them interact
haha!
LOL she looks like a Betty. How cute!
Sam!!! I need to set up a baby dr. app. here in Rexburg and I don't know who to go to! Who was your doctor and did you like them? Or who do you suggest? Thanks!-Candice
This picture really is so funny. I'm glad you found my blog. Now I can keep track of you too!
jajajajaajjsjajajajaja. That reminded me of Chile. Remember when we put my hair over juan carlos? JAJAJAJ!
cute!! I am SO glad we live so close! We definately have to get together, SOON! I'll call you when I get back and we will play!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
she kinda looks like katherine with all that hair! haha. but seriously, thats probably what she is going to look like when she is older!
i think kate and lexi need to have a play date :) it would be fun to see them interact
haha!
LOL she looks like a Betty. How cute!
Sam!!! I need to set up a baby dr. app. here in Rexburg and I don't know who to go to! Who was your doctor and did you like them? Or who do you suggest? Thanks!
-Candice
This picture really is so funny. I'm glad you found my blog. Now I can keep track of you too!
jajajajaajjsjajajajaja. That reminded me of Chile. Remember when we put my hair over juan carlos? JAJAJAJ!
cute!! I am SO glad we live so close! We definately have to get together, SOON! I'll call you when I get back and we will play!
Post a Comment