Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Our Little Social Butterfly

So last week I watched Tyler twice and this week I've babysat Ryan twice. They are both babies from our ward. I just helped out when plans fell through. It has been fun having play mates for Alexia. She loves having other babies over here.

Here are some pictures of all the fun. Tyler is 2 months older than Alexia but A LOT bigger. He was 4 lbs bigger than her at birth and Ryan is 5 months older than Alexia and was only an ounces bigger than her at birth...







6 comments:

Chelsi said...

Friends are the best! It's so much fun to watch our little ones interacting. It's one of the sweet moments of motherhood :)

Anony said...

Gosh, I hope Humphrey is a happy smiling child like yours. Who is Tyler created by?

Anonymous said...

Yay Alexia! She is so adorable.

Sam said...

Tyler was created by the Marcrofts, Jenna.

Katie Bolton said...

That last picture is adorable!! :)
-katie

Brenda K. said...

i love these pictures, especially the one where lexi is looking at ryan, so cute! We should have a play date...sophie is a little more social now!