Friday, January 23, 2009

A Possible Alexia Look-A-Like

Out of all of Alexia's cousins (all three of them) she looks the most like her cousin Parker. He is almost exaclty a year older than her. Michelle is pregnant again and due the day before Alexia's first birthday. We are so excited for Alexia to have another cousin and for Parker to be a big brother. (I am not trying to steal Michelle's thunder) Michelle and Justin got a Sneek-Peek (they are only 16 weeks along) and drum-roll please... IT'S A GIRL! It is possible for a Searle to have a girl after all! (Justin comes from a family of all boys who have boys)... So here is my point if Alexia and Parker look-a-like, I think that Alexia and Michelle's baby (Halley, I think is the name the are using) might look-a-like! I am so excited to see my new niece with my daughter!

Here is Alexia and Parker back in Novemeber

Parker is going to be such a good big brother. Here he is feeding Alexia all on his own.

3 comments:

Valerie Christensen said...

It will be fun to see what she looks like and her personality. Man, there are going to be a ton of b-days in June.

Sam said...

You mean in July Valerie.

Valerie Christensen said...

Lol. Where is my brain these days?