Yesterday was Alexia's half birthday. I can't believe it. Time has gone by fast but we are loving every minute of our adorable daughter's life. Alexia has changed so much in the past month. She can almost sit up by herself without tipping over. She is even more talkative then before. She laughs a lot and smiles even more. She can say "dada" although she doesn't know what it means, she just makes the sound, which makes Sean feel good. She LOVES eating "solids." She eatings 3 meals a day now with bottles in between. She eats rice, barley, and mix grain cereals and oatmeal. And she has tried peas, green beans and today squash, which she ate a whole container in 2 feedings! She is so much fun and is getting so big. We went to the doctor's yesterday and she is...
She is 14 1/2 lbs (24%)
And is 26.3 inches (71%)
Her are some pictures of a baby grow up...

Alexia's "Birthday"

1 month old

2 months old

3 months old

4 months old

5 months old

6 months old
8 comments:
Ahhhh. She is really growing up. 6 months have gone by way too fast.
Oh and P.S. I know this is forever away, but I think Devin, Addie and I are going to come and visit in the summer. Will you be around in June?
We will be here! Please come. We would love to see you!
She's so cute, Sam! We just took Lucy in for her 6 month, too. But Where Lexi is quite skinny, Lucy's a chunk.
she is as cute as ever! i cant believe she is 6 months already! and she weighs a pound more than katherine!! how embarrassing for my 9 month old baby!
She is so freaking cute! I love the way you document her life. It makes me smile to know that even though you are married and with a child you haven't changed at all. LOVE IT!!!
I can't get enough of her cheeks!
She is so not that old! These darn kids...why do they want to grow up?! :)
okay so lexie is rediculously cute. and also, i'm sad that it has so long since we've seen you guys. boo.
Post a Comment