Saturday, November 15, 2008

Finally

Today we went shopping in Idaho Falls and to our surprise we found gas at Albertsons priced at $2.12 a gallon! We payed $23 to fill up our car. When Lexi was born we were spending just under $50. Hurray! I know it could be better but thankfully it's not as bad as this...



What is everyone else paying for gas these days?

5 comments:

Jason and Aubrey Boyer said...

The station down the road from us is 1.99!

Chelsi said...

We're at 1.89 at the cheapest place in town!

Amanda said...

i am so glad that gas is finally down! too bad it was so expensive when we drove all the way to california over the summer!!

let me know if you want to do something soon! i get very bored being home all day! lol.

Valerie Christensen said...

Gallon of gas in Vegas? $2.19

Idaho Falls? $2.12

Not having to give up your arm, leg or first born for gas? Priceless

Hannah said...

I pay 1.83. I think that my life is wonderful! I spend chump change to fill up my car. Love it!