Saturday, November 1, 2008
1 Week Down, 37 More to Go!
I was prego for 38 weeks (I got out of the last 2 when Alexia decided to come early). I will admitt that I didn't work out during that time, so now I am making up for it. I started working out again this week. I waited so long because of my internal staples (I had a c-section). I have been going to our church building across the street in the mornings and working out with some other women. It has been really great for me to do this with others. I am so greatful that Abby got me going. Today I put on a pair of pre-Lexi jeans (although, they are one of my bigger pairs) and zipped them up. I was so happy... and what did we do tonight, go get ice cream from G's Dairy Delight. Oh well, I have many more weeks of working out to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
if you ever need anyone to work out with, i am definitely up for it!!
A group of girls from my ward are getting together week days at 9:45 am. We bring our babies and the more the merrier.
that title is totally misleading. it kind of looks like you're announcing that you're pregnant.
Wow! I never thought of that, although it is totally not possible, or at least I should say safe. After having a c-section I have to wait a certain amount of time or I could miscarry or my uterus could explode. It needs time to heal. So no I am not prego again.
Yay for you! That is so exciting. I remember when I posted about my pre baby jeans fitting. It's only the beginning, It only gets better from here. That's so fun that you have a sweet set up so you can work out with your friends. It's so much easier to keep it up when someone else is doing it with you. Congrats!
I'm sorry Sam, but I thought the same thing...a pregnancy announcement...but that' just my train of thought right now. ;) I'm proud of you for working out regularly. It's hard with a little one! Isn't it nice to get to wear pre-pregnancy clothes...I'm counting down the weeks! Although some things will NEVER fit the same, it still made me feel good to think that I was wearing them! :)
Post a Comment