Friday, November 14, 2008

Joining the Masses



Okay, it's official. I have now read Twilight and am a fan. I didn't know anything about the book before I began, seriously. All I knew was it was a teenage girl love story. I didn't know anything about Edward or the plot. It was really a surprise to me. I have been glued to the book. I think Sean has been a little annoyed of being ignored (Sorry sweetie). I can't wait to read New Moon and the other books and go see the movie.

I been watching trailers and scenes from the movie on You Tube. Here is the link to my favorite (I don't know how to upload the video onto my blog)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1GbukZnl1Y

6 comments:

Andrea said...

I knew you would love it!!!

Valerie Christensen said...

Glad you like it! The first was my favorite. I really want to see the movie, but since Miss Addie wont take a bottle, I cant leave her with a sitter. Anyways, we are still making bows at Thanksgiving! Mine always look weird, so I need your expert advice. Plus there are some styles you make and I want to learn those as well. So no backing out!

Katie Bolton said...

I'm hoping to have time to read it during my week off in thanksgiving! ...there's been so much fuss about it up here, I guess the stars of the movie were at a mall up here and they had to like shut streets down to the mall because there were so many people, and then there were a bunch of brawls and stuff...sooo I figure it must be good?? haha.
-katie

Allen Family said...

I have heard so many good things about this book. I need to just read it. Now that I'm finished with my other long series of books. I think I can sit down and start another. I also feel bad when I ignore my husband.

Kelcie said...

I am excited for the movie, but I didn't love the books. I read the first two and then had to stop. I am not much for the diary-like books. There was too much girly thinking for me, mostly because that is what I do all the time! But, I didn't hate them, just didn't love them.

Hannah said...

They are so addicting! I am glad that I finished them. I get to re read them sometime... but I have to wait until a large hiatus in my life...