Monday, November 3, 2008

Alexia's Hungry!

A few weeks ago I switched to exclusively pumping instead of nursing (It's a long story). Anyway, now that Alexia is being bottle fed, I know exactly how much she is eating. I decided a week and a half a ago to keep track just out of curiosity. Well the stats are in... She averages 9 feedings a day and eats a little over 25 ounces a day! And one day she had over 31 ounces! That is close to 2 lbs, which is a lot for someone who is about 12 lbs (We will find out for sure her weight on Thursday at her 4 month check up). I am not sure what is average but I know this girls loves eating. It probably won't be too long before she is eating solids.

3 comments:

Katy said...

Wow! I was really nervous to stop nursing Sennika because she only took a bottle for the first few weeks, so I had no clue how much she would eat. I'm glad that it's working out for you!

Amanda said...

go lexi!!

Valerie Christensen said...

Love the new layout!! Very festive!