Thursday, November 6, 2008

4 Months!

It's official. Four months ago today Alexia entered the world. She is such a joy in our lives. Sean and I love being her parents and getting to experience her growth and excitement. She is getting more and more fun and her personality is really starting to show. She babbles all the time and now laughes. She can roll over both ways (belly to back and back to belly) and she loves standing up and sitting up. She loves to look at books and play in her tub. Today she had her four month check-up. She is perfect.


Her are her stats:
Weight: Slightly over 12 1/2 lbs (27%) ... that is more than double her birth weight!
Height: 25 inches (79%) ... no wonder is has been eating so much she is going to play basketball
Head: 15 3/4 inches (24%)


Here are some pictures of her four month old photo shoot today (I can't stop taking pictures of this cutie)...





5 comments:

Chelsi said...

What a cutie. That dress is so pretty! I love the last picture where she's holding onto her foot. i love it when babies do that. Happy 4 months!

Amanda said...

she is so pretty! and she weighs just a pound less than katherine!

Hannah said...

Sam, you can't stop taking pictures of anything. What makes you think that having a darling little girl will change things?
She really is beautiful. She is so fun to look at and watch grow. And to think that it was 4 months ago! And now I am in FL... weird! I am listening to Jason Mraz right now and remembering Sundays in Chile with Rafaela stuffing our faces with Manjar and pizza. jajajaja

will, jess, gabbie, kensie, cambrie... said...

her dress is so pretty! where did you get it?

Sam said...

My mother-in-law got it for Lexi at TJ Maxx. What a steal!