yep pretty scary. me and buck were looking at the latest pictures of alexia. she has changed a ton! i guess babies do that. and it looked like you cut your hair in one of the pictures. it's cute.
oh man that is so funny. i loved that program but it does make some creepy results. We need to have dinner again and see alexia i bet she is so big. So lets set a date how is next sunday?
Man, I have been a blog comment slacker! Sorry...but I had to comment on this post because Eikessss!!!! Seriously though, she is getting cuter in every picture! And you look so good! I'm glad you are enjoying being a mom!
5 comments:
Cool! How did you do that?
Please visit my blog at:
http://moaningmirelle.blogspot.com/
yep pretty scary. me and buck were looking at the latest pictures of alexia. she has changed a ton! i guess babies do that. and it looked like you cut your hair in one of the pictures. it's cute.
oh man that is so funny. i loved that program but it does make some creepy results. We need to have dinner again and see alexia i bet she is so big. So lets set a date how is next sunday?
Man, I have been a blog comment slacker! Sorry...but I had to comment on this post because Eikessss!!!!
Seriously though, she is getting cuter in every picture! And you look so good! I'm glad you are enjoying being a mom!
Baby Alexia is soo cute! But morphed future her looks kind of like a drag queen.
Post a Comment