Thursday, August 7, 2008

My New Life

It's been a while since I last posted, not by choice. Our computer isn't working. Since I am home all day with a baby I feel so anti-social. So I am at the library. Not too much has happened in the last little while. I just stay home all day and feed little "ia" (that is her newest nickname) and sleep when she is sleeping.

Yesterday, was Alexia's one month birthday day (is that what you call it?), I can't believe how much she has grow! I bet she is 8lbs something ozs now. She went to church for the first time on Sunday. I was so excited to get out of the house and socialize but I spent the whole time breast feeding her in the mother's lounge. Today we went to meet Sean for lunch. Now that she is getting bigger I am a little more comfortable taking her out. Which is great because I am worried I am going to go crazy!

Oh, I have posted some more pictures on our photo album. So check them out.




2 comments:

Courtney Ekman said...

Don't worry. This phase doesn't last forever... in fact, in a few more weeks she'll probably be tagging along with you everywhere, and flirting with everyone!

Chelsi said...

It was so nice to talk to you the other day. Alexia is getting more personality every day. What a cutie. I love looking at the picasa pictures you post. Hang in there, just like Courtney said, she'll be your little tag along soon enough and yes she will flirt with everyone. I love how Madisyn smiles and giggles at everyone. It makes them feel so special.