So even though our baby has already been born and named we still have a little dilemma. Her name is Alexia Leah, which we love. We picked the name Alexia out while we were dating in high school. We always planned on naming our first baby girl Alex. Now that she is here I am thinking about calling her Lexi. All of our parents prefer it and so do several other people that I have talked to. It sounds more babyish. So question... which nick-name do you prefer and why? And can she have both? Is there another nick-name that would fit her better? Which name does she look like?
4 comments:
I like Alex. But why not both.. however Lexi reminds me of Sexy Lexi..
I do think lexi is more babyish so maybe call her that now and then call her alex when she grows older. you are too funny. i love it
I like both. Why not?? I would even maybe add a third... I like "Lia" for her baby months, "Lexi" for her childhood years, and "Alex" for teenage years. :) That's the beautiful thing about a name like Alexia... it lends itself to so many different options. She can decide later which name she likes best, and not be stuck... with something like "Court". Makes me sound like a basketball stadium. : )
Lexi is cute...so is Alex. I just wanted to comment on how cute she looks in this picture. How is Washington?
Post a Comment