Thursday, July 3, 2008

You Had a Birthday, Shout Hurray!

I woke up to Sean singing that primary song like 10 times this morning. It has been another good birthday. I am now 22. It was an okay day, I went to school and work. Sean met me at school though with a picnic lunch, that was really fun. We went out to Winger's for dinner and then went to the D.I. and got a few cute tops for Lexi. Then we went home and put up our feet while staying out of the heat. It has been a good day. We bought my birthday gift a week ago- a video camera. We are so excited to use it on our little girl.
It's crazy to think that 22 years ago today my mom was in the hospital giving birth to me. Soon I will be the one giving birth to a little girl... It's the circle of life!
This was my 20th birthday.
Here I am turning 21.
And now I am a more mature 22!
Check out my baby belly. I have started to get a few microscopic stretch marks. So I figured I better take a belly picture now.

5 comments:

Valerie Christensen said...

Happy Birthday Sam! Hope you had a great day! We bought a video camera when we had Devin and we have LOVED it. We have hours of video, especially from when he was a baby, and it is so fun to watch now that he is growing up.

Katie Bolton said...

Happy birthday! I can't believe your about to have a baby! It's crazy!
-katie

Chelsi said...

Happy Birthday Sam! Thanks for calling us when you went to the hospital. It's just a matter of hours now. What an exciting week for you, turning 22 and having a baby all within a few days. We are so excited to hear how things progress. We love you Sam, Sean and Baby Alexia!

Devin & Lindsay said...

Hi Sam! I'm your cousin Devin's girlfriend! I saw that you had your baby and I just wanted to say congrats she's gorgeous! Well also if you want you can check out my blog... I write a lot about Devin's mission on it!! Well take care and get some rest!! Oh and sorry it's late but happy birthday!! :)

Courtney Ekman said...

Hey... I heard that you had your baby... and I am dying to see pictures!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurry up! Geez!!!!!!! : )