We came home from the hospital on Tuesday night. It has been so fun being home with our little princess. It amazes me how natural everything feels.
Alexia is doing great. She is such a doll. She hardly ever cries and she loves to cuddle. So is so wake and alert, even though she isn't looking at us it is still so fun to look at her. She goes through so many diapers and loves to eat. She has brought so much love into our home.
She is doing great. We went to the doctor's and he said she is perfect. She is only a few onces below her birth weight and is catching up quick. Her skin is wonderful and she is healthy and strong as can be! We are so proud of our little one.

Here she is all dressed up for grandma's arrival. I made these mittens and they just look like lobster claws on her.

We are reading a book together. She did so great- she just sat there and listen and staired.

After feeding her in the middle of the night I put her next to daddy. They both were really sleeping in this picture. They are so cute!

I just love this picture. She is four days old and getting cuter every day!

Look at her cute little, almost naked body.
7 comments:
She's so cute Sam! I'm so happy for you! Her mouth is like EXACTLY the same as Sean's! it's so cute! :)
-katie
The joy and the hundreds of pictures taken have just begun! Babies are the best.
she is adorable!
Jared and I both agree that she is VERY, VERY cute! And we don't think that about all babies. And the picture of her and Sean sleeping is the best. This is getting me so excited to have our baby!
Oh my 30 hours...you poor thing! I'm glad it was a positive experience for you! You are lucky that breastfeeding is so natural for you guys! I guess you deserve some relief after 30 hours of labor. Your baby is so cute! Congrats!
That new little Christensen is sure cute! Bravo! We'd love to meet her in August when you're visiting. ~James and Beth
That picture of her and sean is SO cute. I love that they were both asleep. She the monster claws are hilarious. I love it!
Post a Comment