Sunday, July 20, 2008

Class of 2008

I made it! I am officially a college graduate. I had a hard time at the end; having a baby the week before finals is not the ideal way to finish college but I survived. Well, I won't know for sure if I officially graduated until my grades come out on Thursday, but I participated in my convocation ceremony. I was the student speaker. I was stressed about that because I have been so busy that I didn't have much time to write my talk but it went well, at least that is what people said. I am proud as myself, I graduate Cum Laude (I didn't know that until I saw the program).

I want to thank my parents and everyone who has helped me get to this point in my life.
I can't wait to take a picture like this with two more kids and Sean in a cap and gown.
To be honest I am more excited about motherhood than graduating.
Waiting on the stand.
The proud family picture.

1 comment:

Courtney Ekman said...

Congratulations, Sam! Finals a week after having a baby is impressive, and so is graduating Cum Laude! (Not that I have any idea what that means. But I am sure that it means you are smart).