Saturday, July 12, 2008

A New Way to See Our Family Pictures

Since we have this adorable baby girl and I love taking pictures, I have created an online photo album through Picasa Web Albums. Here is the link. I will put a permanant one on our blog. Enjoy the pictures. More are sure to come!

http://picasaweb.google.com/samic123

3 comments:

Chelsi said...

I love all the little bows you put in Alexia's hair. What do you use to keep them stuck on? What a little sweety. She has the cutest long hair. It's so great to see you and Sean so happy with your little one in your arms! You have the glow of parenthood and it only gets better from here.

Courtney said...

oh sam i love little alexia!! she is so precious. were home now so don't hesitate to ask for help. i am so glad i got to see you in the hospital!!

Valerie Christensen said...

What a good idea..I think I might copy you and do this as well once Adalyn comes (yes, Jared finally agreed that we could name her Adalyn, but we still haven't decided how to spell it. We are still talking about the middle name). Do you upload each pic individually? She is so cute...and I think she looks a lot like Sean.