Sunday, May 11, 2008

Reciepe Challange

For my Meal Management class I have to create a reciepe file. It must contain at least 100 reciepes and I have to have tried and/or cooked all of them. I am on the look out for great new reciepes. Fellow Bloggers, share your favorites with me! Please! Especially if you know my husband likes them.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

i make these things called chicken squares there cheap and SO good. all you do is buy a little package of cream cheese, one can of chicken (not soup the chunks, you could cut a chicken breast if you cooked it separate) then a package of crescent rolls. Then you add like a 1/4 cup of milk and beat the cream cheese until creamy. add the chicken. Take the crescent rolls and put two triangles together to make a square. then spoon the mixture onto the rolls grab the corners and pinch them together to seal the cream cheese chicken inside and back at 350 until golden brown like 10 min. call me if this doesn't make sense. Trust me sean with LOVE it and it is SO cheap to make

Sam said...

I'll try it Court.