Tonight instead of putting Avery to bed on time,
I took her outside and attempted to take some pictures of her.
Sean really needs some up-to-dates pictures of the girls for his desk at work.
And I'm sure the grandparents would like some new pictures too.
I only tried to take pictures for like two minutes and even that was more than she could handle.
Here's what I got...
This next one just makes me laugh. She's so not thrilled to be there.
Those darn arms and hands are always all over the place...
Love this next one. This pictures makes all of my efforts worth it.
Again with the arms up in the air...
And this face is just so Avery. I love it!
What do you think?
PS Have you noticed the changes I've made to our blog?
I've been playing around with it for a few weeks now, trying to figure out what I want to do.
I still have lots of ideas.
So check back and see what I come up with.



1 comment:
Taking pictures of kids is SO hard! you got some really cute ones.
Post a Comment